Saturday, November 12, 2016

Gettin' Witchy With It



{This Pic taken at Arranmore}

Hey luvs!
Just had to drop in for another quickie! I wont keep you all long. We've all had a stressful week and a quickie is always a good thing! But it's the weekend so wooooohooo!
So, FK Designs dropped these cutie boots on me a few weeks ago and I looooove them! I know some others released similar ones but these are the best and lemme tell you why. 1) Cuz FK. 2) The bat wings on both sides are ADORBS and 3) Fk kicks ass with textures! The shoelaces look like actual shoelaces and the snozberries taste like snozberries kids!
So over all, the outfit is a smash up of some of my fav designers with of course, DRBC highlighting it. I loves the 'Bitchcraft' on this knot shirt, super cute and very well fitted for Maitreya! I matched it up with the Ouija skirt by Suicidal Unborn and some other fancy shmancy things I just loved. Go play grabby hands and I will meet you RIGHT back here because I have another pic in the works!
<3 you!

Body
Head: LeLutka Mesh Head-STELLA 1.6
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Skin: [Pink Fuel] <Crystal> - Morgana - CATWA Head Applier
Hair: [RunAway] Marina Hair
Eyes: IKON 'Sunrise' Eyes - Black
Tattoo:  { Speakeasy } Composure Tattoo
Nails: REIGN.- COVEN POINTED NAILS
Ears: L'Etre - Streched mesh ears

Outfit
Top: ::drbc:: kelly tank - MAITREYA - bitchcraft  MP-Flickr-Facebook
Skirt: -SuicidalUnborn!- Harness Skirt
Garters: [CerberusXing] Tempest Garters (Torn+Solids) - Maitreya
Boots: FK! - Batwing Boots
Hat: Originally a part of pr!tty - Evanore - {Grayscales} @ Coven

Accessories
Choker: Cute Poison &Kenvie - Nu-Coven Choker Silver @ Coven
Necklace: Cute Poison &Kenvie - Nu-Coven Necklace Silver @ Coven
Septum: MONS - Septum Ring (style21) black
Bracelet: Kibitz - Skelly riing set - left - onyx

Poses
Top Pic: RK Poses. Mia
Bottom Pic: Clemmm cotton 3 





No comments:

Post a Comment